Badger is situated on 5.3 acres adjacent to USA Youth Sports on Appleton’s Northeast side. We are located just east of the intersection of Ballard and US Hwy 41 on Evergreen Drive.
Our main building is 23,000 square feet and inside we offer:
- Over 60 video and redemption games
- A dining area that seats about 140 (We can accommodate groups up to 300)
- 4 mini-bowling alleys
- 5,100 square foot 2-story laser tag arena
- 4,000 square foot multi-use sport turf arena. During normal operation, we have four large inflatable play structures set up on this turf. This turf area can be used for dodge ball and corporate meetings for up to 300.
- A family bathroom is available in our crane alley area.
Outside, we offer a beautiful 18-hole mini-golf course (9 Holes of our Mini Golf are ADA compliant), a NASCAR Road Course go-kart track, eight batting cages. A large grass area outside is used for tents and grilling. This is perfect for family gatherings and summer corporate functions.